Work It: A Guide to Getting a Job in the Gig Economy
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 | 9:00am to 12:00pm
Cost: $50 – No one will be turned away for lack of funds. You are invited to pay what you can. Payment can be made the day of the workshop.
You're invited to attend our workshop on finding gigs, doing temporary work, getting a seasonal job and more. In this workshop participants will
- Find out about all kinds of alternatives to permanent, 9 5 work (temporary, part-time, remote, side jobs, freelancing, and more)
- Learn the value of doing gig work and other temporary jobs
- Learn key facts about the gig economy
- Discover how to find gig work
- How to create a gig resume
- Learn guidelines for professional conduct while gigging.