intensive psychiatric Case Management
Our Intensive Psychiatric Case Management program is dedicated to maximizing the potential of Jewish mentally-ill individuals to live independently, socialize, and manage the symptoms of their illness.This program is suitable for those who require intensive, ongoing support to live successfully in the community.
Clients meet with their case managers on a weekly basis for a minimum
of two hours per week.
Services include assistance with:
- Basic necessities (such as food, shelter, clothing, medication, and financial assistance)
- Training in basic life skills
- Community living skills
- Accessing medical, psychiatric, and other health services
- Medication monitoring and management
- Health management, including nutrition and exercise
- Access to structured daytime activities
- Building support networks
- Referrals to appropriate community resources
Send an email>>
JOAN & IRWIN JACOBS CAMPUS
Turk Family Center
8804 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123
All communication is strictly confidential.