citizenship & naturalization services
Our Refugee Resettlement & Immigration Services department offers citizenship and naturalization services. Those who may qualify include:
- Individuals who currently have a green card and have been in the United States for 4 years and 9 months or more; OR
- Individuals who currently have a green card who married a United States citizen and have been in the United States for 3 years or more living with their United States citizen spouse.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Citizen?
- Protecting your family from possible deportation
- The right to vote
- The ability to bring other family members to the U.S.
- Traveling with a U.S passport.
How We Can Help You Become a Citizen:
- WParae provide naturalization services to people of all faiths
- We will complete and send the N-400 (application for Citizenship) or N-600 (application for Citizen Certification)
- We provide classes to prepare for the USCIS Citizenship Interview
- We provide classes and information for the Civics, English, and Writing Tests
For more information about filing an application, contact Maryam Gazer at (858) 637-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are tested on their knowledge of U.S. history and civics, and their ability to read, write, and speak in English. We offer FREE classes and group tutoring in preparation for the citizenship test and interview for all English levels. For more information about citizenship classes and/or tutoring, contact Alexandra Prades at (858) 637-3364 or AlexandraL@jfssd.org.
Back to Top>>
8788 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA
Send an email>>
6160 Mission Gorge
San Diego, CA 921203
JOAN & IRWIN JACOBS CAMPUS
Turk Family Center
8804 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123
All communication is strictly confidential.