citizenship & naturalization services
Our Refugee Resettlement & Immigration Services department offers citizenship and naturalization services. Those who may qualify include:
- Individuals who currently have a green card and have been in the United States for 4 years and 9 months or more; OR
- Individuals who currently have a green card who married a United States citizen and have been in the United States for 3 years or more living with their United States citizen spouse.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Citizen?
- Protecting your family from possible deportation
- The right to vote
- The ability to bring other family members to the U.S.
- Traveling with a U.S passport.
How We Can Help You Become a Citizen:
- We provide naturalization services to people of all faiths
- We will complete and send the N-400 (application for Citizenship) or N-600 (application for Citizen Certification)
- We provide classes to prepare for the USCIS Citizenship Interview
- We provide classes and information for the Civics, English, and Writing Tests
For more information about filing an application, contact Maryam Gazer at (858) 637-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are tested on their knowledge of U.S. history and civics, and their ability to read, write, and speak in English. We offer low-cost classes and group tutoring in preparation for the citizenship test and interview for all English levels. The fee is $20 and includes a workbook and access to all classes, with the option of getting placed with a tutor at the end of the course.
For more information about citizenship classes and/or tutoring, contact Phil Taft-Dick at (858) 637-3366 or email@example.com.
Back to Top>>
Send an email>>
6160 Mission Gorge Rd.
San Diego, CA 92120
All communication is strictly confidential.