We offer low-cost immigration services to all members of the community.
We offer the following services for substantially reduced fees (USCIS filing fees are not included):
- Completion and submission of citizenship paperwork
- Classes to prepare for the citizenship interview and test
- Green cards (family-based, refugees, aslyees, replacement green cards)
- Family reunification (petitioning for a relative to come to the U.S. or to stay in the U.S.)
- Travel documents
- Work authorizations
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Affidavit of support for visitors
- Notary services
- Fee waivers for various USCIS applications
We are unable to provide services for greencards through business immigration or marriage, unless the individual is a previous client of ours. We cannot assist with business immigration work.
For more information about Immigration Services or to schedule an appointment, call (858) 637-3359 or email.
Learn more about Citizenship & Naturalization Services>>
Pro Bono services are offered to clients who qualify for the Prins Program. Click here for more information.
Send an email>>
Turk Family Center
8804 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123
All communication is strictly confidential.