GENERAL Immigration services
We offer low-cost immigration services to all members of the community (USCIS filing fees are not included).
Adjustment of Status
- Green cards (family-based, refugees, aslyees, replacement green cards)
- Family reunification (petitioning for a relative to come to the U.S. or to stay in the U.S.)
We are unable to provide services for greencards through business
Click here to learn more about Administrative Relief Services.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications and DACA renewals
Citizenship & Naturalization
- Completion and submission of citizenship paperwork
- Classes to prepare for the citizenship interview and test
Click here to learn more about Citizenship & Naturalization Services.
Other Immigration Services
- Travel document applications
- Work authorization applications
- Notary services
- Fee waivers for various USCIS applications
For more information about Immigration Services or to schedule an appointment, call (858) 637-3365.
8788 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Send an email>>
All communication is strictly confidential.
This work is made possible in part by a grant from the San Diego County Bar Foundation.