It’s your turn to encourage others! If your friends asked you about your volunteer service at Jewish Family Service, what would you tell them? What stories would you share? We would like for you to tell us “in your own words” why you are a volunteer at JFS. Your story could inspire others to give their time and talents.
For more information, contact Volunteer Engagement at (858) 637-3050 or email@example.com. If you don't volunteer yet but would like to, learn more about Volunteer Opportunities.
- Allie M., Mitzvah Projects
- The Pizzurro & Dailot Families, Hand Up Youth Food Pantry
- The Bodnar Family, On the Go Rides & Smiles®
- Daniel Saloner, Serving Older Holocaust Survivors (SOS)
- Mark Francis, Hand Up Youth Food Pantry
- Jan Noz, JFS Economic Crisis Response Program
- Stephen Hecht, Refugee & Immigration Services
- Stan Mayer, JFS Fix-It
- Mona Segal, Foodmobile
- Gabi Rotham, Hand Up Youth Food Pantry
- Brian Embon, On the Go Rides & Smiles®
- Radmila Fulton, JFS Economic Crisis Response Program
- Sarah Cristal, Bikkur Holim Friendly Visitor
- Mary Mitchell and Alice Lloyd, College Avenue Center
- Chelsea Gastelum, Mentoring Mothers
- Ginny Oserin, Bikkur Holim Friendly Visitor Program
- Nao Kabashima, Refugee Resettlement Friendly Match
- Talia Goodman, Mitzvah Projects
- Michael Berg, Jewish BIGPals
- Mikaela Wallinder, Refugee Resettlement
- Yoshi Rothman, Hand Up Youth Food Pantry
Send an email>>
Turk Family Center
8804 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123
All communication is strictly confidential.