Jewish Family Service's Personal Campaign program lets you create a webpage to celebrate a personal milestone or event, or to honor or memorialize someone special. With your page you can:
- Celebrate a bar/bat mitzvah
- Create a mitzvah project
- Celebrate a wedding or anniversary
- Celebrate a birthday
- Honor a friend or loved one
- Memorialize a special person in your life
Your personal campaign is a meaningful way to support the vital work Jewish Family Service does for our community. By creating a personal campaign and becoming a grassroots fundraiser, you'll directly impact the lives of those most in need.
Creating a personal campaign is easy. Simply click the Create a Campaign button above to reach a set of pages with detailed instructions on how to create your campaign. After creating your campaign, you'll be prompted to access your Champion Center to complete the process.
At your Champion Center, you'll be allowed to:
- Personalize your campaign page
- Tell your story about your milestone, your mitzvah project, or the person you are honoring/memorializing
- Upload a digital photo of yourself, your project, or the person you are honoring
- Choose people to be notified when gifts are made to your campaign
- Make an initial donation to your campaign
- Send an email to your friends and family asking them to contribute
- And much more!
If at any point you have trouble with your campaign or would like assistance creating it, please call Sol Kempinski, Director of Annual Giving, at (858) 637-3207 or email our webmaster.