Healthy Connections with Your Child – Creating Healthy, Meaningful Relationships
Join Cindy Ochoa, LCSW, for a Free Virtual Workshop Series on Creating Healthy & Meaningful Relationships
Part 1: Tuesday, July 27 | 6:00–7:00pm — Healthy Boundaries (English)
Part 2: Tuesday, August 24 | 6:00–7:00pm — Healthy Communication (English)
Part 3: Tuesday, September 28 | 6:00–7:00pm — Healthy Connections with Your Child (English)
Parte 1: Viernes, 30 de Julio | 10:00–11:00am — Límites Personales (Español)
Parte 2: Viernes, 27 de Agosto | 10:00–11:00am — Comunicación Saludable (Español)
Register for one workshop or attend the whole series.
In this workshop series you will learn how to:
- Set healthy boundaries
- Pick up on cues when someone is abusive or selfish
- Recognize when boundaries need to be enforced for personal and emotional safety
- Assert yourself when your needs are not being met
- Strengthen communication in your relationships
- Be attuned to your child and regulate emotions
Please register at here or call (858) 637-3334.
All registrants will be entered into a gift card raffle opportunity. Zoom link will be sent upon registration.