Jewish Family Service is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
We will not share our donor information with any third party.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect:
- Contact information: name, organization/synagogue, complete address, phone number, and email address.
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information.
- Origin information: Information concerning how you heard about Jewish Family Service.
- Information you wish to share, questions, comments, and/or suggestions.
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g. to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, etc.
How Information is Used
Jewish Family Service uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on Jewish Family Service events and news. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Jewish Family Service will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Jewish Family Service and only to further the organizations activities and purposes of Jewish Family Service.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list. If you would like to be removed, please contact us.
You can also contact us at:
Jewish Family Service of San Diego
Attn: Development Team
Joan & Irwin Jacobs Campus
Turk Family Center
8804 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123