What We Do
- Provide an in-depth screening to determine eligibility for naturalization
- Provide representation for naturalization services if you are eligible
- Assist you in preparing for the citizenship interview, English and civics tests with USCIS
- Upon eligibility determination and confirmation of legal representation, we will complete and file your application for naturalization or application for certificate of citizenship
Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship
- Protects you from losing your lawful status in the United States
- Protects you and your family from possible deportation
- Grants you the right to vote and be represented
- Allows you to bring immediate family members to the U.S. faster than as a green card holder
- Allows you to travel with a U.S. passport freely, to any country, for any desired length of time
Documents to Have Ready
After your appointment has been scheduled, you must send the JFS Immigration Specialist a photocopy or clear picture of the following items before the consultation:
- Green Card (front and back)
- Social Security Card (front)
- Drivers License or CA Identification Card (front)
- Most recent tax document filed
*You might qualify for an application fee waiver. A nominal fee for our services may apply.
**Additional documents may be requested.
Make An Appointment
Call our Immigration Services Program at (858) 637-3365, or email us at [email protected].
Please leave a message with your name and contact information. Our services are offered virtually/over the phone to provide for your protection from COVID-19.
Download Naturalization Informational Flyer >>