The Center for Jewish Care offers critical relief services and free resources for individuals and families in the Jewish community who need assistance. We know asking for help can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. Our Jewish Community Resource Navigators will work with you to understand your needs, identify how we can best provide assistance, and partner with you on a plan to support your journey to greater stability.
We can help with:
- Financial Assistance: Providing direct emergency financial assistance to meet your most pressing needs, including food, hygiene items, medical/health, and rental assistance.
- No-Interest Loans: The Center for Jewish Care partners with Hebrew Free Loan SD to connect you with interest-free loans that foster financial stability and opportunity.
- Employment Coaching: Soft skills coaching to assist job seekers, including resume review, interview preparation, job search strategies, and more.
- Coping & Mental Health: Coaching to help you manage anxiety and stress as we support you in navigating to long-term mental health care resources.
- Identifying & Coordinating Resources and Referrals: From food and transportation resources, to government benefits, domestic violence support, parenting support, and more, we educate, guide, and connect you with resources at JFS and in the broader community.
Services are available in English and Hebrew.