With more than 20 years of experience, the Affirmative Immigration Legal Services Program (AS Program) at Jewish Family Service of San Diego provides quality, free legal services to lower-income individuals living in the San Diego area seeking to obtain certain types of immigration benefits for themselves or their family members living in the United States.
**See exceptions below in bold.
We offer multilingual legal services to the San Diego area immigrant community with an emphasis on helping those most vulnerable. The AS Program has provided legal services to thousands of immigrants in the Southern California region.
The AS Program services include but are not limited to:
- General immigration consultations (ask us anything related to immigration)
- DACA applications
- Family-based immigration applications and petitions
- Applications for asylum and other asylee/refugee-related applications and petitions
- Victim-based relief through VAWA, T visa, U visa, and Special Immigrant Juvenile petitions
- Adjustment of status applications (“green card” applications)