Brushes + Forks 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
San Diego Hall of Champions
2131 Pan American Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
Join Emerging Leaders at JFS—San
Diego’s premier network for community-minded, philanthropic young
professionals—for an unforgettable evening! You’ll be treated to live
music, delicious food, wine, craft beer, and specialty cocktails in
the fantastic setting of the San Diego Hall of Champions in Balboa Park,
home of the largest multi-sports memorabilia collection in the nation.
$65 before November 13 • $75 at the door
Guests must be 21 years or older. Alcohol will be served.
All proceeds benefit the vital programs of Jewish Family Service. For more information, contact Ashley Harrington at (858) 637-3051 or email@example.com.
Click here to view photos from last year's event!
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors!
While using this WebSite, you will not:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies
- Distribute or post spam or unsolicited / bulk electronic communications
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm BidPal, or the interests or property of BidPal users or BidPal clients (collectively, "Organization")
- Post inappropriate content, photos, or items on our site, or our social media sites
- Use any foul language within our site or our social media sites
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot reach the Organization
BidPal is not responsible for the following:
- Information about the event posted by the Organization on the WebSite
- Ticket prices or convenience fees charged
- Silent Auction items listed as preview or for bidding
- Any additional restrictions, rules, or policies put in place by the Organization which may or may not be listed on the WebSite, but which govern their event, donations to their event, and bids and purchases online or at the event.
You must be 18 years of age to create an account and utilize the WebSite. When you visit and navigate the WebSite, we will not collect identifying information, including name, address, email address, or telephone number (collectively, "Personal Information") about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily, by creating an account on the WebSite. Individuals who register for any services or features on the WebSite will be required to provide to us Personal Information, in addition to selecting a username and password. The Personal Information entered must be accurate and truthful. With your account, you are personally responsible for protecting your password and account security. You are responsible for any charges or actions performed by anyone logged into your account.
If you take any action that requires payment, then the WebSite will require certain financial information, like the name on a credit card, the credit card number, and the credit card expiration date (collectively, "Financial Information"). When placing your credit card on file, you are agreeing to all charges (donations, bids, fixed price items, purchases, or ticket sales) placed on your account and that all Financial Information is truthful.
By placing a bid within the WebSite, this is confirmation that you had the intent to participate & purchase, should you be the winning bidder. You will be obliged to pay the Organization based upon the credit card placed on file, or another method if accepted by the Organization. Ensure you review the terms & conditions placed within the item’s description carefully, as there may be expiration dates or sales conditions. Finally, you agree that you are purchasing items for your own use or consumption or as gifts, and under no circumstances may you resell or redistribute any items purchased in a BidPal auction. Bidders may not retract any bids once placed.
When purchasing a ticket, "buy it now" silent auction item, or fixed price item, your credit card on file will be utilized with the intention to pay. Payment with these purchases occur as point of sale. BidPal is not responsible for what comes with these purchases, as the Organization is.
When donating an item on the WebSite, you agree that:
- BidPal and/or the Organization cannot guarantee that the event will include your item in the event or that it will ultimately be sold
- BidPal and/or the Organization reserve the right to reject any item which is obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, in violation of law, or which would otherwise be offensive to other users. If the item does not sell in the event for which it was donated, the item will become the property of the Organization.
- You provide the item to the Organization, as the item described in the description
- You accurately give the item value and item details, but that BidPal or the Organization may, in its discretion, change the description of the item or its assigned value without your approval.
You should consult your tax advisor and/or the Organization holding the event regarding the tax implications of your donation.
Order Processing Fees
By creating an account on the WebSite, you are subject to an Order Processing Fee ("Fee"). If the Organization chooses to offload the Fee to the guest, then you, as the guest, agree to pay the Fee at the time of ticket purchase. The Fee is per ticket purchased, with a maximum fee per ticket. The Fee also includes any ticket options purchased, which has no maximum price. If the Organization refunds your ticket sale, the Fee will not be refunded. The Fee applies to ticket purchases on the WebSite. The Fee appears as a separate credit card charge on your credit card statement.
If there are taxes on any packages you purchase, other governmental charges or any other fees associated with your purchase (you should consult your tax adviser on this issue), these will be your responsibility to pay.
Right to Use the WebSite
BIDPAL AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT. THE WEBSITE, AND ACCESS TO ANY LINKED-SITE, IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY ALL CONTENT PROVIDERS "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSED IN WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDPAL AND THE CLIENT, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS. BIDPAL WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OR IS AWARE OF THE OPTION OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, BIDPAL’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR MONETARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICULAR DISAGREEMENT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO EACH PARTY’S RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.
For refunds and questions, please contact Ashley Harrington at (858) 637-3051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.